The Peaks Assisted Living
In Lafayette , Colorado
Freedom To Choose
With a host of optional outings, you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, a trip to Blackhawk Casinos, or a dance with entertainment provided by local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.
Countless Services and Comfortable Accommodations
Residents feel relieved of daily tasks. The carefree lifestyle includes weekly housekeeping service, with fresh linens and towels, as well as daily tidy service. You will also find an on-site beauty salon and barber shop for your convenience.
Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will be available to welcome them.
Services & Amenities
- 40 Assisted living residences with options for studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options to fit your style and your furnishings
- Our community is pet friendly because some of our best friends are furry
- Central Bark is the gathering place for pet parents to meet while our pets take care of “business”
- Loving, positive, professional staff who are passionately dedicated to the care of our residents
- Trained care professionals on staff 24/7 support your health and wellness needs with care, patience and a healthy dose of humor
- Delicious dining that delights your inner foodie. We take our meals seriously! Our dining and our service will rival that of Boulder County’s finest restaurants. Gluten-free? We’ve got you covered
- Kitchenettes – we provide a mini-fridge for your convenience
- Utilities – no more surprising bills: electric, gas, basic cable and Wifi included.
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- Landscaped garden – fresh air when you want it
- Private Dining Room – continued family traditions
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop – walk to your appointment
- Library, Theater, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
Restaurant Style Dining at The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail
We understand that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. With this in mind, Integral Senior Living developed an innovative dining experience. The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail’s restaurant guarantees residents and families that dining here will be an experience like no other.
From signature dishes created with fresh, nutritional food choices, to exemplary customer service under the supervision of our on-site Dining Services Coordinator and Culinary Services Director, residents and their guests look forward to time spent in the beautiful dining room.
The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail is dedicated to refining aspects of resident lifestyles. In order to ensure that our resident’s preferences and requests are addressed, our Resident Food Committee meets monthly. Many service and menu additions and changes have been implemented due to the efforts of this diligent group of individuals in their time with the Culinary Services Director.
We hope you will make plans to visit and enjoy a meal with us very soon. You will taste and see the difference and who knows, you may become the newest member of our Resident Food Committee!