Freedom to Choose
With a host of optional outings, you create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, an art class, meeting new friends at happy hour or enjoying a musical performance by one of our local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.
Countless Services and Comfortable Accommodations
Residents feel relieved of daily tasks. The carefree lifestyle includes weekly housekeeping and linen service, three daily meals plus nutritious snacks and beverages, a full calendar of activities and recreational outings, scheduled transportation and concierge service. You will also find an on-site beauty salon and barber shop for your convenience.
Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will be available to welcome them.
Restaurant Style Dining at The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail
The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere.
With this in mind, we incorporated the award-winning Dining by Design program, which won the Assisted Living Federation of America’s (ALFA) 2010 prestigious “Best of the Best” award, establishing the program as one of the best culinary practices in the country. We also constantly seek resident input and preferences, making sure we meet or exceed expectations for all.
Our community is setting a new standard in senior living, offering all day dining to our residents.
Services & Amenities
- 40 Assisted living residences with options for studios, one-bedroom, one-bedroom deluxe and two-bedroom options to fit your style and your furnishings
- Our community is pet friendly because some of our best friends are furry
- Central Bark is the gathering place for pet parents to meet while our pets take care of “business”
- Loving, positive, professional staff who are passionately dedicated to the care of our residents
- Trained care professionals on staff 24/7 support your health and wellness needs
- Delicious dining that delights your inner foodie. We take our meals seriously!
- Kitchenettes – we provide a fridge for your convenience
- Utilities – no more surprising bills: electric, gas, basic cable and Wifi included
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- Landscaped garden – fresh air when you want it
- Private Dining Room – continued family traditions
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop – walk to your appointment
Request More Information
Send us a message to request more information and schedule a tour to come see what makes The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail so special.